- Student Services Home
- Academic Terminology
- Advisers and Office Hours
- Advising Syllabi
- College Forms and Worksheets
- Current Student Profiles
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pre-Professional Programs
- Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC)
- Advising Times Newsletter
- Guide to Student Services
- Office of Study Abroad
- Scholarships in the Tri-Colleges
- Research Opportunities
- Student Organizations
- Career Services
- Office of Accessibility
- Writing Center
- Learning Enhancement Center
- Math Placement Info
- Chemistry Placement Info
- University Catalog
Mail Stop 906
Third Floor Rms 3000 and 3160
Health Professions Living Learning Community: Improving the Human Health Condition
HPLLC programs and activities will focus on developing the team skills you’ll need as a health care professional, providing tutoring and academic support, and putting you in touch with those already working in the field.
The Basics of the HPLLC:
- Its for first-year students enrolled in health professions programs
- It is located in Carter Hall East
- Requires a $75.00 program fee each semester
- Meet and Greets with faculty, staff, health care providers
- Reach Out – volunteer in the community or plan an event for the Toledo area with the rest of the HPLLC crew
- Get help- biology, chemistry, and math are the courses you’ll need to earn your degree and they are also some of the most challenging. Tutors will help you excel in your courses and will conduct sessions in your residence hall.
- Connect with someone who’s been there, done that- Get paired with an upper-level UT student in your major who will be there for you with support and encouragement.
- Advising- meeting with your adviser is critical to your success at UT. Advising hours will be held in the residence hall for your convenience.
If this sounds like the right fit for your on-campus housing experience, be sure to check this housing option on your housing application.