Student ID (Rocket Card)
In order to obtain a Student ID, students must upload their own photo. Below are the steps for photo submission and photo requirements.
* Photo must be free of any item on your head
* Photo must be free of anything covering your face
* Photo must be of your full face
* Photo must be of you by yourself
Steps for photo submission:
1) Be sure to activate your UTAD account first. You should only submit your photo if you have been accepted to UT, as a charge of $35 for the ID will be assessed to your student account at UT.
2) Log into the myUT Portal. Visit the New Student Tab in the myUT Portal. Click on "Student ID" on the blue bar menu.
3) Once you are in the link to submit the photo for your Student ID, be sure to select the ID Pickup location as Main Campus. Follow the steps for photo submission.
Students attending orientation on campus will receive their ID at the program if this process is completed three days prior to the student's scheduled orientation date.
Transfer students completing orientation online will need to come to campus to pick up their ID in Room 1550 of the Student Union.
If you have questions about the photo submission process or your Student ID, please contact 419.530.5842 (ID Office). The ID Office is located in the Student Union, Room 1550.