Skip the Line, Go Online!
Register, add/drop, pay bills, add a parking permit, waive health insurance and more online.
Rocket Solution Central
RSC is UT's one stop location to get information and services for class registration, billing issues, financial aid.
You can now follow Rocket Solution Central on Twitter.
Complete list of registration, add and drop dates can be found at the Registrar's Office website.
The Office of Student Financial Aid
The Office of Student Financial Aid is committed to helping find ways to make a college education affordable for UT students and their families. We offer a variety of services and programs designed to help you find ways to meet your educational expenses. Our staff is dedicated to making sure you receive your aid in a timely and efficient manner.
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Dates and Deadlines
- Scholarship and Awards Guides
- Federal Work Study Program
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- UT Registrar's Office
- Tuition, Fees and Important Dates
- U.S. Department of Education
- Federal Financial Aid Guide
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note
- Entrance/Exit Loan Counseling - Stafford and GradPlus
- Exit TEach Grant Counseling
- Perkins Entrance Interview Counseling