- Get Involved
- Give to CPPS
- Alumni Newsletters
- In Their Own Words
- CPPS Alumni Affiliate
- UT Alumni Association
- Update Your Information
Alumni Online Community
Main and Health Science CampusesWolfe Hall 1227 (MC)
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center 155 (HSC)
Phone: 419.383.1904 email@example.com
Alumni & Giving Links
Schedule of Events
Friday, October 24, 2014
- Pre-Gala reception, class reunions, Student Union 2592 (free), 4:00 p.m.
- Alumni Gala and Awards Presentation, 6:00 p.m. Registration
- Post-Gala gathering, class reunions, Student Union 2592 (free), 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 25, 2014
- Edward C. Schmakel Homecoming Parade, 10:00 a.m.
- Alumni Association Tailgate, 12 p.m. at the Koester Alumni Pavilion, Glass Bowl
- Homecoming Game, UT vs. UMass, 2:00 p.m. at the Glass Bowl Ticket Purchasing Information
2014 Outstanding Alumni Awards
Gerald ‘Jerry’ Wisler, BSP ’79, is the recipient of the 2014 Distinguished Alumnus award from The University of Toledo Alumni Association. Nominated by his peers and selected by the college’s Alumni Affiliate and Dean’s Cabinet, he will be honored at the Homecoming Gala on October 24. The Distinguished Alumnus award is the highest honor and distinction the affiliate bestows on alumni, recognizing outstanding career achievements in pharmacy or healthcare.
Wisler’s unique educational background and career path have allowed him to contribute
greatly to the lives of others. After earning his Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy,
he completed a Master of Business Administration degree at The University of Toledo,
with a major in finance. Wisler began his career as a practicing pharmacist but quickly
moved into sales and promotion roles in the pharmaceutical industry. His roles at
Novartis and Merck included directing managed care and marketing strategy, in which
he helped bring to market well known drugs like Pepcid® and Zocor®. Read more