Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- College Catalog
- Career Series Bulletin
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
Main and Health Science CampusesWolfe Hall 1227 (MC)
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center 155 (HSC)
Phone: 419.383.1904 email@example.com
- ACPE Standards for Accreditation and Complaint Form
- Advising Information
- Student Handbook
- Internship License
- Online Courseware - WebCT
- Professional Division Admission Criteria
- Residency Programs
- Student & Faculty Pledge
- Student Forms
- Student Affairs Survey, BSPS
- Student Affairs Survey, PREP
- Student Affairs Survey, PharmD
- CPPS Student Newsletter
- TAP/P4 Challenge
- Student of the Month Nomination
Intern Opening (Posted 7-7-14)
A position for 1 pharmacy intern position and are in immediate need to fill this. We are looking for a strong, independent student from the Cleveland area. Requirements include availability throughout the year (min. 1 weekend/month, vacations, summers..) and an active intern or technician license.
This position is not posted at this time, but if interested, they are free to contact:
St. John Medical Center
Production Manager (Posted 6-6-14)
Bell Flavors and Fragrances, Inc. is a 100 year old company. We are one of the leading
international flavor & fragrance companies in the world. The products we manufacture
are used in some of the best known consumer products throughout the world.
Technical Sales Representative – Pigments Special Applications (Posted 6-6-14)
Clariant is a publicly-traded, Swiss-based global leader in the field of specialty
chemicals. Strong business relationships, commitment to outstanding service and a
wide-range of application know-how, make Clariant a preferred partner for its customers
around the world. The company, which is represented on five continents with over 100
group companies, employs around 22,000 people.
GC Analytical Chemist (Posted 6-6-14)
Fragrance Company looking for a GC Analytical/Chemist with minimum of two years experience,
we need this person to start right away.
Formulation Chemist - Personal Care (Posted 6-6-14)
Nexeo Solutions is a leading supplier of raw materials to the personal care market,
we have a wide range of chemicals and thermoplastic products, along with dedicated
technical sales support, to meet your formulation and regulatory needs. For the latest
in personal care materials, you can count on our solid line of products from world-class
Nexeo Solutions - serving the household, industrial and institutional markets with
the best ingredients for your cleaners, detergents and disinfectants, we offer a wide
range of core commodity and specialty products, along with unmatched technical sales
support, to meet your formulation and regulatory needs. From glycol ethers, chelants
and hydrocarbon solvents to ethanols, surfactants and alcohols, you can rely on a
solid line of products from world-class suppliers.
Brand/Product Manager for Jo Mousselli Skincare and Cosmetics (Posted 6-6-14)
Led by pioneer Jo Mousselli, Xtreme Lashes, LLC (“Xtreme Lashes”) is the global leader
in eyelash extension products, training programs, and services and is located in Spring
TX, about 20 miles north of downtown Houston.
REMS Logic, LLC is seeking PharmD student candidates (P3/P4) for a part time positions in Cleveland for the summer. (Posted 5-30-14)
Clinical Pharmacy Manager
REMS Logic, LLC
Pharmacy Reporting Analyst (6-2-14)
POSITION PURPOSE: The Pharmacy Reporting Analyst is responsible for supporting the finance and pharmacy network contracting functions of the company in accordance with the policies and practices of EnvisionRxOptions. This position will be responsible for reporting on the various pharmacy rates and maximum allowable cost (MAC) lists, and their respective generic effective rates (GERs), as well as coordinating updates of the MAC lists with PBM and mail order operations while maintaining the exceptional level of professionalism and customer service standards that Envision has attained within the pharmacy benefit management industry.
This position reports to the Director Pricing Analytics.
This position has no direct reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track and report pharmacy rates including the various GERs (contractual and corporate goals)
- Run GeoAccess in support of request for proposals (RFP), pharmacy network contracting, and repricing
- Produce and distribute quarterly pharmacy report cards for all required pharmacies and work with pharmacies regarding future requirements and questions regarding their reports
- Monitor generic drug entrance and expansion in the market and coordinate pricing with pharmacy services
- Perform pharmacy rate setup audits and coordinate with pharmacy network team to make corrections/note non-standard claims
- Update and report on pharmacy network rate changes and update repricing systems as necessary
- Update MAC and user maximum allowable cost (UMAC) lists in adjudication system and provide quality assurance of other system changes as necessary
- Assist with maintenance of the point-of-sale rebate program through the UMAC system
- Monitor weekly price changes as well as periodic changes to manufacturer contracts
- Monitor market share percentages and perform necessary adjustments to UMAC based upon projected percentages
- Assist with monthly and quarterly manufacturer submission files for commercial and Medicare as necessary
- Prepare plan level rebate reconciliation reports
- Conduct and/or report on special studies and investigations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematical, statistical or financial discipline strongly preferred; proven industry experience will be acceptable in lieu of degree
- Certified Pharmacy Technician, licensed through the PTCB, required
- A knowledgeable individual with appropriate industry experience, preferably in the healthcare, insurance or PBM industry
- Financial and statistical reporting knowledge and experience
- Pharmacy claim analysis experience preferred
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision
- A strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays pursuant with industry demands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry related software programs
- Crystal, MS Access and SQL knowledge and experience strongly preferred
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
Please apply directly to the posting via the careers page on our website at www.envisionrx.com. Also, please indicate that they are students at The University of Toledo when you apply.
College of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences career resources may be found by using the following links.
- Pharmacy Job Opportunities on Rocket Jobs
- Pharmacy Career Self-Assessment Tool: The American Pharmacists Association (APhA) Career Pathway Evaluation Program created a Pharmacy Careers Pathways Evaluation Self-Assessment Tool. This Self-Assessment tool can help you identity the pharmacy career option that is appropriate for you.
- Pharmacy Career Option Profiles: This website provides detailed information on 24 different pharmacy career options.