Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- Bully Incident Report
- College Catalog
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
- Success Coach Program
Health Science Campus
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center
Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Critical Care and Emergency Medicine Specialty Residency Detroit Receiving Hospital/University Health Center
- Doctor of Pharmacy, Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College of Virginia
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College of Virginia
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, College of William and Mary in Virginia
Scope of Practice and Curriculum
Critical Care (Surgical & Trauma)
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice, The University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Toledo, OH
- Residency Program Director, PGY2 Critical Care Pharmacy Residency, The University of Toledo College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Medical Center
- Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Surgical Critical Care, University of Toledo Medical Center, Toledo, OH
- Barletta JF, Cooper B, Ohlinger MJ. “Drug Induced Coagulation Disorders”. Chapter 18: Drug Induced Coagulation Disorders, in Drug Induced Complications in the Critically Ill Patient: A Guide for Recognition and Treatment. Editor, Papadopoulos J et al. Society of Critical Care Medicine, 2012.
- “The Injectable Drug Reference”, Second Edition, Bioscientific Resources. Editor, Martin SJ. Society of Critical Care Medicine, 2006. Ohlinger MJ – contributing author.
- Martin SJ, Ohlinger MJ. “Nosocomial Gram-Negative Infections” in PSAP: Pharmacotherapy Self-Assessment Program. Fifth Edition. American College of Clinical Pharmacy, Kansas City, MO. Copyright 2005
- Sanuth B, Jung R, Ohlinger MJ. Prospective Comparison of Daytime vs. Nighttime Sedatives and Opioid Analgesics Use in the Medical and Surgical Intensive Care Units. Oral presentation (Sanuth), 2009 Great Lakes Pharmacy Residency Conference, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN.
- Barletta JF, Cooper B, Ohlinger MJ. Adverse drug events associated with disorders of coagulation. Crit Care Med 2010;38 (Suppl.):S198-S218.
- Dotson BD, Ohlinger MJ. Letter to the editor re: Empiric antimicrobial therapy for healthcare and ventilator associated pneumonia. Crit Care Med 2008;36(5):1696-7.
- Sawyer E, Mauro LS, Ohlinger MJ. Amantadine enhancement of arousal and cognition after traumatic brain injury. Ann Pharmacother 2008;42:247-52.
- Fellow, American College of Critical Care Medicine (2013)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine Presidential Citation (2003, 2004, 2008, 2011, and 2013)
- Southeastern Michigan Society of Hospital Pharmacists Resident of the Year (1996)
- Rho Chi Honor Society (1995)
- ASHP – Faculty Advisor
- College of Pharmacy Rituals and Ceremonies Committee, Chair
- College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Honors Director
- UTMC Surg. Critical Care Committee, Chair