Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- College Catalog
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
Wolfe HallPhone: 419.530.2902 email@example.com
The University of Toledo
Registrations are now open for poster and oral presentation formats. Student oral presentations will be held during the morning sessions on Monday, June 23rd, and Tuesday, June 24th. The poster presentation and panel discussion sessions will occur during the afternoon of Monday, June 23rd. Please refer to the tentative schedule for more information. Oral presentation slots are limited. So, please hurry up.
To register and submit abstracts, use this form: Registration and Abstract submission form-MAGSS 2014
This portal will let you submit your abstract (please refer to guidelines below) and pay for the registration and accommodation (see payment instructions below). Attendees who do not plan to present could also use this form to pay their registration fees and/or lodging fees.
Abstract submission and registration fee payment deadline: April 18, 2014
Important instructions to follow while using our payment system:
- The pay here button on the form will take you to the UT giving website
- Enter your name and address information.
- Skip the next two questions and proceed to the “Choose the area(s) your contribution will support.”
- In that, go to “Other designation not listed above” and enter the following information in the tab: Registration Mid-Atlantic Graduate Student Symposium in Medicinal Chemistry; Account no:2401779
- Enter the amount you need to pay in the tab on the right
- In the “How will you make this contribution?” section, choose option A (we do not accept checks/money orders; sorry!)
- Proceed to the “Enter your credit card information” section.
- Enter the information and submit the form. Print a copy of the confirmation for your records. No email confirmation will be sent.
- Abstracts will be restricted to a 250 word limit, not including title and author information.
- Provide a concise title for the work. Make sure to list the presenter’s name first.
- Sample title: Avoiding Multidrug Resistance Using Paclitaxel as a Model Scaffold
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Posters will be limited to a 48” (W) x 36” (H) area. Velcro sticky tabs or push pins will be provided.
- Please include your contact information on your poster.
Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Oral presentations should be in PowerPoint slide format.
- Oral presentations should be no more than 15 minutes in length, with an additional 5 minutes for questions/answers.
- A microphone and laser pointer will be available for your use. You may bring your own laser pointer, if desired.
NOTE: We will not have a Mac laptop or adapter available. Those using Mac format should convert their files to PC format before arrival.
Please contact Robert Farrell (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.