- Prospective Students
- P1 Class Profiles
- Current Students
- Residency Programs
- Two Campuses, One Future
- 2013 TAP Golf Outing
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- College Catalog
- Career Series Bulletin
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- P1 Orientation
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
- The Mentoring Collaborative
Main and Health Science Campuses
Wolfe Hall room 1227, Phone: 419.530.2010
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center room 155, Phone: 419.383.1904
Finding a Thesis Adviser
- Both thesis and seminar are individual study courses with an adviser you select. The faculty member chosen must approve your registration for the courses.
- Consider your research interests and strengths along with the research strengths of the faculty in each department. For more information, visit the departmental faculty pages.
- Talk with two or three faculty members working in that field.
- Gain perspective on their research interests.
- Assess their capacity to take on a student.
- Talk with students who have worked with faculty members on a research project.
- List of recent honors theses in Pharmacy
- Copies of prior theses are available in WO 2209.
- Check availability of funds for research
- Does the faculty member have sufficient support for your research project
- Consider writing a research proposal for funding
Completing the Thesis
- Fill out Honors Thesis Plan and turn in to Dr. Wall in WO 2209.
- Follow the guidelines for an Honors Thesis.
- Submit thesis to Pharmacy Honors Program before graduation.