Honors Thesis and Seminar
Finding a Thesis Adviser
- Both thesis and seminar are individual study courses with an adviser you select. The
faculty member chosen must approve your registration for the courses.
- Consider your research interests and strengths along with the research strengths of
the faculty in each department. For more information, visit the departmental faculty
- Talk with two or three faculty members working in that field.
- Gain perspective on their research interests.
- Assess their capacity to take on a student.
- Talk with students who have worked with faculty members on a research project.
- Check availability of funds for research
- Does the faculty member have sufficient support for your research project
- Consider writing a research proposal for funding
Completing the Thesis
- Fill out Honors Thesis Plan and turn in to Dr. Ohlinger in HEB 137F.
- Follow the guidelines for an Honors Thesis.
- Submit thesis to Pharmacy Honors Program before graduation.
Return to General Honors Information page