- Summer Research Awards and Fellowship Program
- deArce-Koch Memorial Endowment Fund in Support of Medical Research and Development
- Biomedical Research Innovation Program
- STEM Innovation Program
- Interdisciplinary Research Initiation Awards
- Phase 0 SBIR/STTR Program
- Proposal Preparation Mini-Grants to Federal Agencies
- Visiting Faculty Research Awards
- Archaeological Research Endowment Fund
- Publications Subvention Program
Deadline: Tuesday, 20 January 2015
The Archaeological Research Endowment Fund annually provides approximately $2,000 to offset the cost of archaeological research conducted by full-time, tenured and tenure-track faculty of the University of Toledo. All proposals will be reviewed and recommendations for funding will be made by the University Research Council. Only faculty members who will be at UT for the 2015-16 academic year are eligible to apply.
Funding is available in May 2015 with all expenditures completed by 31 December 2015. Awardees must submit a written report to the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs by 31 March 2016, summarizing the results of the project with a list of presentations, publications and proposals directly resulting from the project.
The most important consideration is the likelihood that the award will contribute to a productive and meaningful research program. Also important is the extent to which the proposed project will lead to self-sustaining external support.
Submit your proposal as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4 PM on the deadline day.