- Summer Research Awards and Fellowship Program
- deArce-Koch Memorial Endowment Fund in Support of Medical Research and Development
- Biomedical Research Innovation Program
- STEM Innovation Program
- Interdisciplinary Research Initiation Awards
- Phase 0 SBIR/STTR Program
- Proposal Preparation Mini-Grants to Federal Agencies
- Visiting Faculty Research Awards
- Archaeological Research Endowment Fund
- Publications Subvention Program
Archaeological Research Endowment Fund
Deadline: Tuesday, 21 January 2014
The Archaeological Research Endowment Fund annually provides approximately $2,000 to offset the cost of archaeological research conducted by full-time, tenured and tenure-track faculty of the University of Toledo. All proposals will be reviewed and recommendations for funding will be made by the University Research Council. Only faculty members who will be at UT for the 2014-15 academic year are eligible to apply.
Funding is available in May 2014 with all expenditures completed by 31 December 2014. Awardees must submit a written report to the Office of Research Development by 31 March 2015, summarizing the results of the project with a list of presentations, publications and proposals directly resulting from the project.
The most important consideration is the likelihood that the award will contribute to a productive and meaningful research program. Also important is the extent to which the proposed project will lead to self-sustaining external support.
See instructions here.
The following information must be included:
Proposals that do not follow the above guidelines or that do not meet eligibility criteria will not be accepted. The council broadly represents all disciplines on campus. Therefore, it is important that the proposal clearly communicate the goals of the project to the readership.
See General Guidelines.