- Summer Research Awards and Fellowship Program
- deArce-Koch Memorial Endowment Fund in Support of Medical Research and Development
- Biomedical Research Innovation Program
- STEM Innovation Program
- Interdisciplinary Research Initiation Awards
- Phase 0 SBIR/STTR Program
- Proposal Preparation Mini-Grants to Federal Agencies
- Visiting Faculty Research Awards
- Archaeological Research Endowment Fund
- Publications Subvention Program
|As stated in the guidelines, recipients of the following awards are required to submit a final report:|
|The final reports are used to assess the effectiveness of the programs in general, and may be used by the Research Council in conjunction with future URAF submissions by previous recipients to assess the likelihood of achieving goals and projected outcomes. Here is a format for the final report.|
|A brief description of the activities supported by the fellowship is sufficient for
the report, but to the extent possible, please indicate all outcomes.
Of particular interest are:
|There is no minimum length requirement. You may send the report by email attachment
(Word or PDF preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be helpful and appreciated if you provide a subject like "Final Report
for John Doe's 2005 Summer Fellowship."
It is understood that certain outcomes, such as acceptance and publication of articles, may take many months to reach fruition. You are always invited to update your report with additional information.
Questions? Contact the program administrator, Dr. Elsa Nadler, 419.530.6230, for further information.