- Summer Research Awards and Fellowship Program
- deArce-Koch Memorial Endowment Fund in Support of Medical Research and Development
- Biomedical Research Innovation Program
- STEM Innovation Program
- Interdisciplinary Research Initiation Awards
- Phase 0 SBIR/STTR Program
- Proposal Preparation Mini-Grants to Federal Agencies
- Visiting Faculty Research Awards
- Archaeological Research Endowment Fund
- Publications Subvention Program
Proposal Preparation Mini-Grants Program
This program has been temporarily suspended due to budget restrictions.
This program provides up to $5,000 salary support [not available as supplemental salary] so that faculty can rewrite and resubmit a proposal to a competitive federal program. To be considered for funding, the investigator must submit all copies of the reviewers’ comments with the application. By accepting the award, the faculty member agrees not to teach or engage in other activities that would interfere with the full-time dedication to this writing project.
The Research Council is particularly interested in using these funds to assist faculty members in obtaining federal support for their research programs. In the evaluation of the application, important factors are the likelihood that a revision will lead to a successful proposal and the amount of effort required to rewrite and resubmit the proposal.
The following information must be provided with the application:
Submit one hard copy of your proposal with the signed cover sheet, plus a single PDF file of the complete proposal, via e-mail or disk to Dr. Elsa Nadler, Office of Research Development,2600 Dorr St., R1 Incubator, Mail Stop 218; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within six months of your award, you should submit to Dr. Elsa Nadler an electronic
copy of the cover page and abstract submitted to the federal agency.