- Summer Research Awards and Fellowship Program
- deArce-Koch Memorial Endowment Fund in Support of Medical Research and Development
- Biomedical Research Innovation Program
- STEM Innovation Program
- Interdisciplinary Research Initiation Awards
- Phase 0 SBIR/STTR Program
- Proposal Preparation Mini-Grants to Federal Agencies
- Visiting Faculty Research Awards
- Archaeological Research Endowment Fund
- Publications Subvention Program
Deadline: Tuesday, 22 January 2013
The Visiting Faculty Researcher Program is designed to enhance our relationship with
other colleges and universities and to contribute to the community by bringing a visiting
faculty member to the University of Toledo for collaborative research on a problem
of mutual interest. Full-time tenured and tenure-track faculty from any discipline
at the university can sponsor expert practitioners or faculty from colleges and universities
outside of northwest Ohio. An expert practitioner is defined as an individual who
is capable of performing research, has access to potential graduate students, and
has a terminal graduate degree. Faculty from other institutions with upcoming sabbaticals
may view this as an opportunity to take their sabbatical at the University of Toledo.
The intention of the program is both to develop an ongoing professional relationship
and to develop contacts for graduate students.
Complete proposals are due no later than 4 PM on Tuesday, 22 January 2013. Submit one (1) hard copy of your proposal with the signed cover sheet to Dr. Elsa Nadler, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs, Center for Creative Education, HSC, Mail Stop 1020 (or to the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs, 2300 University Hall, Mail Stop 944) and one electronic copy of the complete proposal as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.