- Summer Research Awards and Fellowship Program
- deArce-Koch Memorial Endowment Fund in Support of Medical Research and Development
- Biomedical Research Innovation Program
- STEM Innovation Program
- Interdisciplinary Research Initiation Awards
- Phase 0 SBIR/STTR Program
- Proposal Preparation Mini-Grants to Federal Agencies
- Visiting Faculty Research Awards
- Archaeological Research Endowment Fund
- Publications Subvention Program
Deadline: Tuesday, 20 January 2015
The Visiting Faculty Researcher Program is designed to enhance our relationship with other colleges and universities and to contribute to the community by bringing a visiting faculty member to the University of Toledo for collaborative research on a problem of mutual interest. Full-time tenured and tenure-track faculty from any discipline at the university can sponsor expert practitioners or faculty from colleges and universities outside of northwest Ohio. An expert practitioner is defined as an individual who is capable of performing research, has access to potential graduate students, and has a terminal graduate degree. Faculty from other institutions with upcoming sabbaticals may view this as an opportunity to take their sabbatical at the University of Toledo. The intention of the program is both to develop an ongoing professional relationship and to develop contacts for graduate students.
Up to $5,000 will be provided to the visiting faculty member who must agree to spend at least six consecutive weeks in residence at UT. Opportunities to supplement the summer fellowship through part-time teaching can be investigated, subject to the needs of the college and the availability of UT faculty to cover required course loads.
Visitors and sponsors will be required to submit a written report to the Office of Research by 31 December 2015 describing summer and follow-up activities.
The following information must be included:
Complete proposals are due no later than 4 PM on Tuesday, 20 January 2015. See submission procedures at