- Apple Tree Home
- Student Affairs Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Meet the Staff
- Accreditation and Licensing
- Your Child's Development
- Board of Trustees
- Waiting List Form
- Recipes from the Kitchen
- Forms: Print and Return
- Family Network
- Put text here, highlight, then select Link from the menu
Child Care CenterPhone: 419.530.1070
Fax: 419.530.1072 email@example.com
|Enrolling at Apple Tree|
The Enrollment Process
- A yearly non-refundable $35 registration fee must be paid for each child.
- There is a $35 per child for each semester Activity Fee.
- A parent orientation is set up to review enrollment forms and handbook.
- The parent and child/children visit the center together for a tour and introduction to the teachers and classroom.
- Enrollment forms must be completed and turned in.
- If the parent qualifies for subsidized child care, Apple Tree must receive a written case plan authorization from the County Department of Job and Family Services before the child may attend.
Apple Tree does not discriminate in the enrollment of children with regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, disabilities or national origin.
Due to the high demand for child care at Apple Tree, we have implemented a waiting list. For your convenience, you may complete the waiting list form online. It will then be sent directly to our center, and you will be notified when there is a spot available. Questions or concerns about the waiting list policy or enrollment process should be directed to Sarah via e-mail or by calling (419) 530-1070.
The cost per child is based on your affiliation with the University of Toledo. We are open to the community as well. There is a 10% discount for additional children. Please call 419-530-1070 to get our current rates.