- Office of Recreation Home
- Hours of Operation
- Mission Statement
- Meet the Staff
- Student Employees
- Contact Us
- Facility Information
- Reservations and Rentals
- Facility Rules & Regulations
- Climb Wall
- Fitness Programs
- High Ropes Course
- Red Cross Certification Classes
- Special Events
- Sport Clubs
- Summer Day Camp
- Swim Lessons
- Wilderness Expedition (WEX)
Forms and Publications
- Online Recreation Center Facility Rental Application Form
- PDF Recreation Center Facility Rental Application Form
- PDF Health Education Center Rental Application Form
- Child Release / Rental Release Form
- Lap Lane Schedule
- Swim Lessons & Red Cross Certification Registration Form
- Personal Training Registration
- Ask Rocky
- Campus Directory
- Campus Safety
- Sexual Assault Info
- Student Code of Conduct
- Title IX Info
- University Police Dept.
- UT Crisis Guide
- Center for Experiential Learning and Career Services
- Distance and eLearning
- DSA Assessment
- First Year Experience
- Student Disability Services
- Office of Excellence
- Office of New Student Orientation Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Online Student Planner
- Outstanding Adviser Award
- Registration Dates/Info
- Success Coach Program
- Student Academic Grievance
- Student Handbook
- Student Government
- Student Organization List
- Student Union
- Undergraduate Research
- UT Dining and Hospitality
- Walk In Wednesday Advising
Office of Recreation
2801 West Bancroft St.
Toledo, OH 43606-3390
The University of Toledo provides several quality and exciting fitness programs that
can help you achieve your personal fitness goals! Here are the programs that the Wellness
Center has to offer:
*The Wellness Center has gone GREEN! All applications & schedules can now be found online!*
Rocket-Ex: Fitness classes and Programs are open to all SRC members and their guests > 18 years of age. They are non-credit and are free with exception of Personal Training. Classes last approximately one hour and are held on a walk-in basic. Funded in part by the student general fee.
- CLICK HERE to see this semester's schedule
- Body Composition: Percent body fat and lean body weight are measured to provide participants with an estimate of their body composition. Testing and results are confidential.
TRX Suspension Training System: The newest addition to functional training at the University of Toledo Recreation Center. Allow our certified trainers to provide you with a full body workout for any fitness level in only 30 MINUTES! The suspension training system allows our trainer’s to individually tailor the exercise program to your personal fitness needs.
Walk-in Fitness Testing: Find out your fitness level. Tests to measure cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, blood pressure and percent body fat are offered. Clinics are held every other week through out the semester, just stop in the Wellness Center during a scheduled clinic.
Personal Training: Designed to assist SRC members 14 years of age and older with their health & fitness goals.
Meet our Staff: Check out our staff that works super hard at keeping the Wellness Center up and running! From Fitness Instructors, Personal Trainers & our Fitess Staff, they are all listed here!
Wellness Center Events: From health fairs to aerobic workouts, check out the upcoming Wellness Events that are held through out the semesters!
- If a class is cancelled or rescheduled by the Office of Recreation, registrants will receive a voucher good toward the same class held at a future date within one calendar year or receive a full refund.
- If a registrant drops a class with AT LEAST 5 days notice, s/he will receive a voucher or refund. There will be a $15 processing fee included.
- If a registrant drops a class with LESS than a 5-day notice, no credit or refund will be issued.
- Refunds or make up sessions will not be given for missed sessions.
- Participants who fail to attend all sessions/programs will not receive a credit or a refund.