- Office of Recreation Home
- Hours of Operation
- Mission Statement
- Meet the Staff
- Student Employees
- Contact Us
- Facility Information
- Reservations and Rentals
- Climb Wall
- Fitness Programs
- High Ropes Course
- Red Cross Certification Classes
- Special Events
- Sport Clubs
- Summer Day Camp
- Swim Lessons
- Wilderness Expedition (WEX)
- LEADERSHIP CLASSES
- S.W.A.T. Team
- Life @ College Program
Forms and Publications
- Online Recreation Center Facility Rental Application Form
- PDF Recreation Center Facility Rental Application Form
- PDF Health Education Center Rental Application Form
- Child Release / Rental Release Form
- Lap Lane Schedule
- Swim Lessons & Red Cross Certification Registration Form
- Rocket - Ex Registration Form
- Ask Rocky
- Campus Directory
- Campus Safety
- Center for Experiential Learning and Career Development
- UT Crisis Guide
- Distance and eLearning
- DSA Assessment
- First Year Experience
- Office of Academic Access
- Office of Excellence
- Office of New Student Orientation Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Online Student Planner
- Outstanding Adviser Award
- Registration Dates/Info
- Student Handbook
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Government
- Student Organization List
- Student Union
- Undergraduate Research
- University Police Dept.
- UT Dining and Hospitality
- Walk In Wednesday Advising
Office of Recreation
2801 West Bancroft St.
Toledo, OH 43606-3390
Office of Recreation Mission Statement
The Office of Recreation provides engaging, student-centered recreational and health promotion programs and services to enhance the well being of the University of Toledo Community.
The University of Toledo Mission Statement
The mission of the University of Toledo is to improve the human condition; to advance knowledge through excellence in learning, discovery, and engagement; and to serve as a diverse, student-centered public metropolitan research university.
Division of Student Affairs Mission Statement
The mission of the Division of Student Affairs is to enhance the student experience by addressing the varied and changing needs of students and by serving as the hub for student-centered collaborations, programs, and services.
The University of Toledo Core Values
• Compassion, Professionalism and Respect. Treat every individual with kindness, dignity and care; consider the thoughts and ideas of others inside and outside of the University with a strong commitment to exemplary personal and institutional altruism, accountability, integrity and honor.
• Discovery, Learning and Communication. Vigorously pursue and widely share new knowledge; expand the understanding of existing knowledge; develop the knowledge, skills and competencies of students, faculty, staff and the community while promoting a culture of lifelong learning.
• Diversity, Integrity and Teamwork. Create an environment that values and fosters diversity; earn the trust and commitment of colleagues and the communities served; provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, based upon stewardship and advocacy, that adheres to the highest ethical standard.
• Engagement, Outreach and Service. Provide services that meet students’ and regional needs and where possible exceed expectations; be a global resource and the partner of choice for education, individual development and health care, as well as a center of excellence for cultural, athletic and other events.
• Excellence, Focus and Innovation. Strive, individually and collectively, to achieve the highest level of focus, quality and pride in all endeavors; continuously improve operations; engage in reflective planning and innovative risk-taking in an environment of academic freedom and responsibility.
• Wellness, Healing and Safety. Promote the physical and mental well-being and safety of others, including students, faculty and staff; provide the highest levels of health promotion, disease prevention, treatment and healing possible for those in need within the community and around the world.