- Office of Academic Access
- ADA/504 Compliance
- Adaptive Software Tutorials
- Contact Us
- Student Accessibility Management (SAM)
- Division of Student Success
- Gender Neutral Restrooms
- Classroom Support
Rocket Hall 1820
|Office of Academic Access Student Handbook|
Please consult your Accessibility Specialist or the appropriate OAA staff if you have questions or need clarification on OAA policy listed in the handbook.
The handbook outlines accommodation processes and lists multiple on and off campus
resources. OAA suggests students review the handbook regularly prior to requesting
accommodations to re-familiarize themselves with the process(es) associated with their
Priority Registration for Fall 2013 begins Wednesday, March 20, 2013 online.
Your immediate attention is needed to take advantage of Priority Registration to assist you in getting the course(s) you want for Fall 2013 semester! Registering early is also an essential first step in the accommodation process!
To take advantage of the opportunity to register during Priority Registration:
1. Resolve any holds/fines that you have before trying to access the myUT Portal Student Registration, as they may prevent you from registering.
2. If your college does not have a set curriculum, schedule an appointment with your academic advisor in your college for assistance with choosing appropriate courses for next semester.
3. If you feel you need secondary academic advising after meeting with your college academic advisor, please make sure to schedule a 20 minute appointment with your Accessibility Specialist prior to Wednesday, March 20, 2013. We can assist in reviewing your Fall 2013 schedule for academic stability and provide possible recommendations.
4. Beginning Wednesday, March 20, 2013 you can log into the myUT Portal and register for Fall 2013 courses.
If you experience difficulties you should contact the Registrar’s office and mention that you are registered with the Office of Academic Access. They should be able to assist you in resolving any problems. For additional registration information, please visit the Registrar’s website http://www.utoledo.edu/offices/registrar/index.html.
Please note: Beginning Friday, March 22, 2013 UT students not registered with the Office of Academic Access will be able to begin registering for Fall 2013 courses.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. I hope that all of you will consider taking advantage of this priority registration opportunity.
Once your Fall 2013 registration is complete, please make sure to enter your request for academic accommodations in the Student Accessibility Management (SAM) system.
• Please note that the last day to WITHDRAW for POT 1 for Spring 2013 classes is March 22, 2013. For additional information on withdraw dates, please see the Registrar’s website.
If you are withdrawing from a Spring 2013 course(s), please make sure to revise your academic accommodations in the SAM system.
• If you will be graduating Spring 2013 and need accommodations, please make sure to contact our office so that we can discuss your Spring 2013 commencement needs no later than Friday April 26, 2013.
Best wishes to you as you continue to move forward this semester!
We're here, in Rocket Hall 1820 Monday-Friday 8:15 am to 5:00 p.m.