- Student Disability Services
- ADA/504 Compliance
- Adaptive Software Tutorials
- Contact Us
- Student Accessibility Management (SAM)
- Department of Internal Audit
- Gender Neutral Restrooms
- Classroom Support
Rocket Hall 1820
Documentation Guidelines & Forms
To view the verification form please view the forms tab.
Procedures to Access Services
Students with disabilities may be found eligible for accommodations after they have:
- been admitted to UT;
- submitted documentation of disability that meets Student Disability Services guidelines; and
- completed an intake interview.
Information about academic accommodations can be found in our Student Handbook.