- Office of Academic Access
- ADA/504 Compliance
- Adaptive Software Tutorials
- Contact Us
- Student Accessibility Management (SAM)
- Department of Internal Audit
- Gender Neutral Restrooms
- Classroom Support
Rocket Hall 1820
Eligibility for accommodations under Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008, are based on the existence of a physical or mental condition that substantially impacts academic and campus life. In order to receive reasonable accommodations, students must present documentation of disability that meets the Office of Accessibility guidelines.
Documentation Guidelines & Forms
To view the verfication forms please view the forms tab.
Procedures to Access Services
Students with disabilities may be found eligible for accommodations after they have:
- been admitted to UT;
- submitted documentation of disability that meets OA guidelines; and
- completed an intake interview.
Information about academic accommodations can be found in our Student Handbook.