- Testing Services Home
- Meet the Staff
- Main Campus Test Center
- Scott Park Test Center
- National Standardized Testing
- Distance Learning Test Proctoring
- Career Specific Certifications
Prior Learning Assessment
Military Service Center
- Center for Experiential Learning and Career Services
- High School Outreach
- FYE: First Year Experience
- Offices of Excellence
TRIO-Student Support Services
- Office of Academic Access
- Student Athletic Academic Services
- Testing Services
- Tutoring - Learning Enhancement Center
- Writing Center
- Additional Resources
- Undergraduate Research
- Center for International
Studies and Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Office of New Student Orientation
- ISO Quality Testing
The College-Level Examination Program ® or CLEP provides students of any age with the opportunity to demonstrate college-level achievement through a program of exams in undergraduate college courses.
Students can take their CLEP test here at the UTLC Testing Center and have their scores sent to their college of choice, however, not all schools accept CLEP scores for Credit. It is the student's responsibility to know if they will be granted credit for their CLEP test.
- Appointment required; call 419-530-3266Two hour appointments offered M-F (testing time 90 minutes)
- CLEP Fee $80, Credit/Debit card (preferred), check or money order made out to CLEP
- Administration fee: $25.00 check or money order made out to The University of Toledo.
- Bring two ID's:
- Primary ID must be government issued with photo and signature (driver's license, state ID or passport)
- Secondary ID must have either a photo or signature.
- Score reports are provided at the end of your test for most CLEP exams. Designated institutions will receive your score in about two weeks.
- Test information and Study Guides are available at the CLEP website: www.collegeboard.com/clep or call 800-257-9558
For information on The University of Toledo's CLEP granting policy: http://www.utoledo.edu/offices/registrar/main_campus/student_records/clep_exams.html
The UTLC Testing Center is proud to be a Collegeboard/CLEP fully funded testing site, which means that, not only is the exam funded by DANTES, but eligible military personnel will not be required to pay the administration fee when they take their test at our Testing Center.
Eligibility: Contact your Base Education Office or visit the website below
ID: Please see ID requirements on the Collegeboard/CLEP website
Retakes: Exams may be retaken every 180 days. DANTES will not fund retakes for the same title.