- Testing Services Home
- Meet the Staff
- Main Campus Test Center
- Scott Park Test Center
- National Standardized Testing
- Distance Learning Test Proctoring
- Career Specific Certifications
Prior Learning Assessment
Military Service Center
- Center for Experiential Learning and Career Services
- High School Outreach
- Offices of Excellence
TRIO-Student Support Services
- Office of Academic Access
- Student Athletic Academic Services
- Testing Services
- Tutoring - Learning Enhancement Center
- Writing Center
- Additional Resources
- Undergraduate Research
- Center for International
Studies and Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Office of New Student Orientation
- ISO Quality Testing
The Graduate Record Examinations® (GRE®) General Test is a computer-based test that measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and critical thinking and analytical writing skills appropriate for graduate level study.
The Scott Park Test Center is an official ETS computer-based testing site, offering
the GRE General exam daily (Monday-Friday) throughout the year.
Check the GRE website for specifics on GRE® General test fees.
Appointments can be made online at the GRE website, or by calling 800.473.4373.
For information on registration, test fees, ID requirements, and test preparation materials for the GRE - both the General Exam and the Subject exams, please visit the GRE website: http://www.ets.org/gre/