- Testing Services Home
- Meet the Staff
- Main Campus Test Center
- Scott Park Test Center
- National Standardized Testing
- Distance Learning Test Proctoring
- Career Specific Certifications
Prior Learning Assessment
Military Service Center
- Center for Experiential Learning and Career Services
- High School Outreach
- FYE: First Year Experience
- Offices of Excellence
TRIO-Student Support Services
- Office of Academic Access
- Student Athletic Academic Services
- Testing Services
- Tutoring - Learning Enhancement Center
- Writing Center
- Additional Resources
- Undergraduate Research
- Center for International
Studies and Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Office of New Student Orientation
- ISO Quality Testing
pan, a division of TALX, is a leading provider of talent assessment and technology solutions for corporate and government clients worldwide.
The University of Toledo Testing Center offers the following assessments for PAN:
- FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigations).
- GPO (Government Printing Office).
- CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection).
- IDC (Institute for Diversity Certification).
- ISOS (Indiana Secretary of State Securities Division).
- JC Penney.
- Jones/NCTI (Satellite Installer and Technician Certifications).
- Qwest/Century Link Communications.
- TSA (Transportation Security Administration).
- USPS (United States Postal Service).
- Verizon, Safeway SMPI, Safeway Leadership Program, AmeriSave, Caesars Entertainment, Payless, and Psych Associates.
Contact PAN for information about these programs: