- Testing Services Home
- Meet the Staff
- Main Campus Test Center
- Scott Park Test Center
- National Standardized Testing
- Distance Learning Test Proctoring
- Career Specific Certifications
Prior Learning Assessment
Military Service Center
- Center for Experiential Learning and Career Services
- High School Outreach
- Offices of Excellence
TRIO-Student Support Services
- Office of Academic Access
- Student Athletic Academic Services
- Testing Services
- Tutoring - Learning Enhancement Center
- Writing Center
- Additional Resources
- Undergraduate Research
- Center for International
Studies and Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Office of New Student Orientation
- ISO Quality Testing
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is designed to measure the ability of a non-native English speaker to use and understand North American English as used in college and university settings. The TOEFL is an internet-based test.
The TOEFL exam is given only on select test dates each month.
Visit http://www.ets.org/toefl/ for information about these dates and fees.
To schedule a TOEFL exam, you must schedule your exam online through the ETS website or call ETS at 1.800.GO.TOEFL (1.800.468.6335).
* Please note that all prices and schedules are always subject to change, so please check with ETS when you schedule your exam.
For more information about the TOEFL, please visit their official website: http://www.ets.org/toefl/