Student Support Services (TRIO)
- SSS / TRiO Home
- 0300 Carlson Library
- Contact Us
- What Does TRIO Stand For?
- Faculty/Staff Information
- Mission Statement
- Meet the TRIO SSS Staff
- Applying to the Program
- Contact SSS
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if you don’t qualify for our program, the following places can help you with your studies:
- The Writing Center offers free, reliable, and personal writing assistance.
- The Learning Enhancement Center offices at the Scott Park Campus on the 2nd floor of the LRC, at the Carlson Library in Room 1003, and at the Larimer Athletic Complex offer tutoring in a variety of subjects
- The Office of Accessibility at The University of Toledo provides support services and accommodations for individuals with disabilities
- The Gateway program, helps students who are undecided about a major or career
- The Office of Financial Aid is committed to helping find ways to make a college education affordable for UT students and their families. It offers a variety of services and programs designed to help you find ways to meet your educational expenses
- The Multicultural Student Center exists to serve the needs of African American, Asian American, Latino American, and Native American students, and its programs and Services are intended for the benefit of all the University community in an effort to foster understanding, acceptance and cross cultural communication.
- Career Services offer resources, from career counseling to job searching aids, to keep you up-to-date with the most current trends in the ever-changing world of work. Visit their office located in 1532 Student Union.
- Office of Residence Life provides students who live on/ off campus with housing assistance.
- Eberly Women’s Center serves the women of the University and the larger Toledo community by advocating for women’s equity in education, work, and health.
- Commuter Students & Off Campus Services provides support through programming and a variety of resources for UT commuter students