Student Support Services (TRIO)
- SSS / TRiO Home
- 0300 Carlson Library
- Contact Us
- What Does TRIO Stand For?
- Join TRIO SSS Today
-Who is eligible
-How to Apply
- FAQ's by Faculty/Staff Answered
- Mission Statement
- Meet the TRIO SSS Staff
- Benefits of being in TRIO
-Rocketing to Success Workshops
-Private Tutoring Services
-Proactive Advising Services
-Reduce your Student Loan debt with our Grant Aid
- Contact SSS
- email: email@example.com
Even if you don’t qualify for our program, the following places can help you with your studies:
- The Writing Center provides face-to-face and online tutoring for writers in all disciplines.
- The Learning Enhancement Center, located in the Rathbun Cove, Carlson Library, B0200 provides students with accessible, professional academic support services that enhance success and retention.
- Student Disability Services collaborates with students with disabilities to coordinate accommodations/adjustments and programs that enable equal access to education and university life.
- The Department of Exploratory Studies is designed to enhance our students' transition to the university setting and to help them become successful in their academic pursuits.
- The Office of Financial Aid is committed to helping find ways to make a college education affordable for UT students and their families. It offers a variety of services and programs designed to help you find ways to meet your educational expenses
- The Multicultural Student Center The Office of Excellence and Multicultural Student Success strives to enhance the recruitment and retention efforts of the Division of Student Affairs and explore the indigenous roots of African American, Asian American, Latino American, Native American, and LGBTQA, students.
- Career Services offer resources, from career counseling to job searching aids, to keep you up-to-date with the most current trends in the ever-changing world of work. Visit their office located in 1532 Student Union.
- Office of Residence Life provides students who live on/ off campus with housing assistance.
- Eberly Women’s Center serves the women of the University and the larger Toledo community by advocating for women’s equity in education, work, and health.
- Commuter Students & Off Campus Services provides support through programming and a variety of resources for UT commuter students