Writing Center Resources
- Mission Statement
- Request an Appointment
- Student Resources
- Writing Handouts
- WAC Resources
- Writing Center Tutors
- Writing Links
- Online tutoring
- Contact Us
- Learning Enhancement Center
- Tutoring Services at UT
- Center for Experiential Learning and Career Development
- Center for International Studies and Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
1005 Carlson Library
Thank you for your interest in working with the Writing Center to improve your writing, vocabulary and paper organizational skills.
Get started by making an appointment with a Writing Center tutor to discuss your assignment/project in-person for a 50-minute session.
To schedule an appointment is easy:
- Complete the online Writing Center Tutoring Request Form
- Call 419.530.2176 during regular office hours
Please request an appointment early to ensure you get your first choice.
Writing Center Hours:
Monday thru Thursday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Walk-ins: Tutors will be available to assist students on Friday's and Monday-Thursday when there are cancellations.
How can the Writing Center help? Check out these student resources.