UT Self Study Information
- University Mission
- University Vision
- UT Self Study Steering Committee
- UT Special Emphasis
- Criterion One
- Criterion Two
- Criterion Three
- Criterion Four
- Criterion Five
- Electronic Resource Room
- Frequently Asked Questions
- News and Media Coverage
- Third-Party Comment to HLC
University Hall419.530.4320 email@example.com
The University of Toledo Self-Study Goals
- As a result of conducting a self-study, the following goals will be met: Confirm that UT’s practices and actions are consistent with its mission statement and strategic direction.
- Since the last HLC visit and as a newly merged institution, UT has developed a series of strategic directions and initiated a new round of strategic planning process. Through the self-study, UT will measure how effectively it is fulfilling its mission and achieving its strategic directions.
- Provide proof of evidence of UT’s strengths, identify areas for improvement, and recommend
plans for improvement.
- As a result of conducting the self-study, UT will provide proof of evidence of its strengths and areas for improvement. Based on this information, UT will posit future directions for improving its institutional performance.
- Foster the strong sense of community through communication, collaboration, and connectedness
between and among all UT constituencies.
- By conducting the self-study, UT will implement infrastructure that will provide effective
communications throughout the campus community and to both its internal and external constituencies.
- By conducting the self-study, UT will implement infrastructure that will provide effective communications throughout the campus community and to both its internal and external constituencies.
- Position UT’s future as a leading academic institution in the region, the
state and the nation.
- As a result of conducting the self-study review, UT will have a better understanding of where it currently stands with all its stakeholders and where it must direct its future energies and resources in order to maintain and advance its academic excellence.
- Achieve re-accreditation with the Higher Learning Commission.
- The self-study review will be conducted in a quality manner, allowing UT to maintain its affiliation status with HLC for a future period.