Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- Award: $1,000 per year
- Minimum Requirements: 3.5 cumulative transfer GPA; proof of Phi Theta Kappa Membership
- Scholarship deadline: July 1 for summer and fall 2017 semesters
This renewable award recognizes outstanding transfer students through their Phi Theta Kappa membership. The award may be given in addition to the UT Achievement Award, Transfer Out-of-State Award, or Prestige Transfer Scholarship.
In addition to proof of Phi Theta Kappa membership, you must also submit, prior to the deadline, a completed and signed UT application for admission, official high school transcripts or official GED scores, and official transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
Semesters of Eligibility for Undergraduate Transfer Admission Scholarships and Awards
The maximum length of UT's admission scholarship is based on your cumulative transfer GPA credit hours and cannot exceed the completion of an undergraduate degree.
|Number of Transfer Credits||Length of scholarship at UT|
Renewal criteria includes maintaining a 2.75 cumulative GPA and earning 27 UT credit hours within two semesters of the academic year. For students who do not meet these requirements, UT maintains an appeal process which is detailed in the full terms and conditions.
General Scholarship/Award Policies
- All admission scholarships are based on your cumulative transfer GPA and credit hours, which are figured from all regionally accredited institutions that you have previously attended.
- To be eligible for admission scholarships, transfer students who have previously attended UT must have a minimum 2.0 UT GPA.
- Undergraduates with baccalaureate degrees are not eligible to receive admission scholarships.