- Majors and degrees
- Transferring credits
- Apply now
- Admission requirements 2014
- Admission Requirements 2015
- In-State Tuition Requirements
- Visit Campus
- Request information
- Contact us
Rocket Hall, Suite 1300
Mail Stop 338
Toledo, OH 43606
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- Award: $1,000 per year.
- Minimum Requirements: 3.5 cumulative transfer GPA; proof of Phi Theta Kappa Membership.
This renewable award recognizes outstanding transfer students through their Phi Theta Kappa membership. The award may be given in addition to the UT Achievement Award, Out-of-State Award, or Prestige Transfer Scholarship.
In addition to proof of Phi Theta Kappa membership, you must also submit a completed and signed UT application for admission, official high school transcripts or official GED scores, and official transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
Semesters of Eligibility for Undergraduate Transfer Admissions Scholarships and Awards
The maximum length of UT's admission scholarship is based on your cumulative transfer GPA credit hours and cannot exceed the completion of an undergraduate degree.
|Number of Transfer Credits||Length of scholarship at UT|
Renewal criteria includes maintaining a 2.75 cumulative GPA and earning 27 UT credit hours within two semesters of the academic year. For students who do not meet these requirements, UT maintains an appeal process which is detailed in the full terms and conditions.
General Scholarship/Award Policies
- All admission scholarships are based on your cumulative transfer GPA, which is figured from all previous regionally accredited institutions that you have attended.
- All admission scholarships are based on your cumulative transfer GPA credit hours.
- To be eligible for admission scholarships, transfer students who have previously attended UT must have a minimum 2.0 UT GPA.
- Undergraduates with baccalaureate degrees are not eligible to receive admission scholarships.