College of Business and Innovation Prospective Students
- COBI Home
- Prospective Students Home
- Transfer Student Information
- Experience Day (For Prospective Undergraduate Students)
- For High School Students
- For High School Teachers
Academic Support Services
At The University of Toledo Experience Days you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet faculty, staff, and students from the academic college to which you have been admitted
- Tour state-of-the art labs and facilities
- Enjoy a complimentary luncheon
- Take a residence hall tour or self-guided campus tour
- Speak with representatives from the Offices of Admission, Residence Life, and Financial Aid
- Attend a University Honors Program dessert reception at Sullivan Hall
More information on the COBI Experience Days can be found at http://www.utoledo.edu/business/ExperienceDay/ExperienceDay.html.
Come learn the exciting opportunities available through a career in business by visiting campus for one of the Summer Career Fridays. Call 800.5.TOLEDO for more information.
The Northwest Ohio Credit Unions and the University of Toledo College of Business and Innovation sponsor Finance 101, an annual event, in the Student Union on This event provides attendees with how-to financial information helpful in daily life.