The UT Executive MBA Program
- COBI Home
- EMBA Home
- 2013 Open Houses
- EMBA Program Information
- EMBA Curriculum
- Funding Your EMBA
- Alumni Testimonials
- EMBA Tuition Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- UT EMBA/Professional MBA Program Comparison (PDF)
- How to Apply
- Prospective Student Inquiry Form
- Contact Information
Resources for current emba students
Achieve Rapid Advancement with the UT College of Business 12-month Executive MBA!
The University of Toledo College of Business and Innovation offers one of the most efficient and effective blended models of on-site and distance learning found in an Executive MBA program. At the same time, COBI features unmatched value and flexibility that help you expand your skills and enhance your career trajectory.
We know that you are busy, and COBI offers one of the most accelerated EMBA programs in America, enabling working professionals from across the region to complete their Executive MBA in just 12 months. This is accomplished under the commitment of our truly concerned faculty, innovative class scheduling, and the convenience of selective class sessions being offered via family-friendly distance learning.
Another distinctive feature of COBI’s EMBA program is executive coaching by an experienced professional devoted to your successful completion of the program.
You will enjoy exceptional networking, outstanding learning and project development skills, and networking with like-minded professionals who will become your lifetime business confidants.
We call it high touch, high tech, and high quality.
Selective use of today’s high-technology classrooms enables UT COBI to offer several classes through the convenience of online learning technology. Not only does this reduce your need to participate in classes on-site to as little as one weekend per month during our 12-month program, but it also gives you first–hand, market-relevant experience with the technology you will need to use to succeed in today’s fast-paced global business environment.
Evidence of UT’s success with the effective delivery of course material through distance learning technology is found in the fact that UT COBI is the only Ohio program listed among the top 50 in the U.S. News & World Report’s 2013 Best Online Graduate Business Programs.
As further proof of our commitment to your success in a technologically advancing business world, your tuition includes your own iPad, making it easier for you to connect with your class colleagues, work on projects together become further skilled at using breakthrough technology for your business success.
You will call it one of the best and most important steps you will ever make to enhance your career. Invest in yourself now!
UT Executive MBA Unique Benefits:
- Accelerated, Focused Timeframe — Just 12 months to complete your degree regardless of your undergraduate major, and all undergraduate majors from history to business and engineering are welcome in our program! You'll be busy during these 12 months, but you'll be proud of your accelerated career success upon graduation.
- Position Yourself for Career Success — The UT EMBA program helps you develop the leadership skills and business acumen necessary to move ahead in your company or start your own business.
- Community Business Involvement — Meet business leaders from the community through their active participation in our EMBA program.
- Family Friendly — Our new blended model combines onsite courses and video-conferenced distance learning sessions, enabling you to reap the benefits of an Executive MBA while going to class on-campus only one weekend per month.
- International Study Trip Included — The cost of traveling to and learning in an international environment is built into the program. You'll learn through a trip that combines company meetings, cultural immersion…and a dose of relaxation.
- Relationship-Driven Program — Develop lifelong friendships with classmates, mentoring relationships with faculty, and build a business network ready to help you in your career.
- Return on Investment — Emerge from the EMBA program with answers to address issues at your employer or your own business as you work on ROI projects selected by you or your organization.
- Exceptional Contact with Outstanding Faculty – Learn from skilled experts who will properly guide you - and challenge you - throughout your journey to your advanced business degree.
- Cost – The total cost of the UT COBI Executive MBA program is $42,500. This includes your own iPad, all books and materials, all meals provided on class days, and the cost of your international trip.