MBA Student Career Services
For MBA, MSA and EMBA students in the College of Business and Innovation, Carol Stamm has been brought on board as the Employer Relations and Job Development Specialist as a resource for those entering into today's job market or for those wanting to fine tune their existing resume.
Knowing how to search for a job effectively can be as important as the specific qualifications required for the position. Studies show you can significantly increase your chances of finding the right job and getting hired by developing your network, researching employers and targeting those employers that are a good match with your skills, interests and experiences.
Services available include:
- Successful transition into your career after graduation
- Career exploration services
- Understand the hidden job market and how to conduct an effective search
- Resume reviewing, rebuilding and fine-tuning
- Discover the skills and aptitudes that you already have and how to further develop those skills for a new job and/or a career change
- Basic interviewing strategies including active listening, reading body language, and appropriate questions/answers to commonly asked interview questions
Totake advantage of these services, contact Carol at email@example.com to make an appointment for a sit down critique of your resume and discussion about your job search strategies.
Job Titles and Companies in which MBA Graduates landed positions from 2010 to 2012:
- Sponsorship Service Coordinator at the Detroit Tigers
- Program Manager at Chrysler
- Area Leader at The J.M. Smucker Company
- Senior Global Sourcing Analyst at Owens-Illinois
- MBA Finance Leadership at Owens-Illinois
- Marketing Leader, Composite Solutions Business at Owens Corning
- Team Leader in Logistics at Owens Corning
- Project Manager at SSOE Group
- Section Manager, Process Mechanical at SSOE Group
- Nuclear Engineer at First Energy
- Contract Negotiator at United States Department of Defense, Wright Patterson
- Program Manager at United States Air Force, Wright Patterson
- Senior Analyst at ProMedica Health System
- Corporate Accountant at HCR ManorCare
- Systems Programmer / Analyst Sr. at University of Michigan Health System
- Sr. Business Analyst, R&D and Innovation at Dana Holding Corporation
- Supplier Account Manager at First Solar
- Financial Analyst II at ProMedica Health System
- Reporting Analyst, HealthCare Reit
- Community and Talent Development Leader at Plastik Packing Inc.
- Director of Engineering at Johnson Systems, Inc.
- Market Research Analyst at The Andersons, Inc.
- IT, Risk Assurance at Ernst & Young
- Financial Analyst at Tenneco