Professional MBA Program
- COBI Home
- MBA Home
- Contact Information
- Prospective MBA Students
- Admissions Information
- MBA Curriculum
- Plan of Study (PDF)
- Financial Information
- Tuition and Fees
- Graduate Assistantships
- Current MBA Students
- Spring 2013 Schedule Grid (PDF)
- MBA Majors (PDF)
- Career Services
- Current Student FAQs
- Registration Guidelines (PDF)
- Academic Calendar
- Activate UTAD Account
- Dual Degree Programs
- JD/MBA Program
- MD/MBA Program
MBA Program Links
ALL APPLICANTS must submit the following documents to the College of Graduate Studies:
- Online application for graduate admission.
- $45 non-refundable application fee.
- Typed Statement of Purpose.
- Official transcript from each collegiate institution attended other than The University of Toledo.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) results. Test results must be from within the last 5 years. Official scores must be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service to the College of Graduate Studies.
- Three Letters of Recommendation. Recommendations can be provided by individuals who know you from an academic background or professional working relationship. Recommendations from friends or family members are unacceptable and will not be reviewed.
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS must submit the following additional documents:
- TOEFL or IELTS score. On the TOEFL, a minimum score of 550 (paper based), 213 (computer based), or 80 (internet based) is required. On the IELTS, a minimum score of 6.5 is required. The TOEFL or IELTS is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in the United States.
- Financial Statement and supporting documentation. You must demonstrate you have adequate financial resources for graduate studies before an admission decision can be made. Please obtain a current financial statement document from the College of Graduate Studies.
Please submit all application materials to:
College of Graduate Studies
The University of Toledo
2801 West Bancroft Street, Mail Stop 933
Toledo, OH 43606
Suggested Application Deadline for Domestic Students
Fall Semester - August 1
Spring Semester - November 15
Summer Semester - April 15
Suggested Application Deadline for International Students
Fall Semester - May 1
Spring Semester - October 1
Summer Semester - March 1
The MBA program admits students on a rolling basis, meaning that we will admit students as soon as their application for admission is complete. The above deadlines are to be used as a guideline; for example, domestic students who have not begun their application for fall term admission by August 1 will find it very difficult to complete all of the steps necessary for admission, financial aid, and registration. We suggest that prospective students start their application at least 6 months in advance of their anticipated first term of attendance.