Books and Journals
• The Relationships Between Job Demands and Key Performance Indicators:
Moderating Effects of Job Resources in Call Centers. D.J. Dwyer and M.L. Fox. Submitted
the Journal of Business and Management, January 2006.
• Social Worker Hope and Perceived Burnout: The Effects of Age, Years in
Practice, and Setting. R.H. Schwartz, M. Tiamiyu, and D.J. Dwyer. In press at the
Social Work Administration for publication in 2007.
• Where Will the Next Jobs Be? A Study of the Changing Context of
Occupations in Northwest Ohio, 2000-2005. Technical Report for the Toledo Regional
Partnership, June 2002.
• Strategizing for HR. Interview with HR Magazine, reproduced at http://www.shrm.org/hrmagazine/2001index/0201/0201tyler.asp
or in print in February 2001, Vol 46, No. 2, 92-98.
• Explaining Employee Health Care Costs: A Prospective Examination of
Stressful Job Demands, Personal Control, and Physiological Reactivity. D.C. Ganster,
M.L. Fox, and D.J.
Dwyer. Journal of Applied Psychology, 86, 5, 2001, 954-964.
• Human Resource Auditing. D.J. Dwyer. SHRM White Paper.
Published by the Society for Human Resource Management for members only on the SHRM
website, located at
• Reducing Stress by Increasing Control. M.L. Fox. & D.J. Dwyer.
Clinical Leadership & Management Review, May/June, 14, 3, 2000, 114-117.
• The Moderating Role of Hostility in the Relationship Between Job
Characteristics and Health. D. J. Dwyer and M.L. Fox. Academy of Management Journal,