Welcome to Ph.D. Program
- COBI Home
- Curriculum Information
- Current Student Information
- Current Ph.D. Students
- New Student Information
- Student Resources
- Ph.D. Faculty
- Ph.D. Mission
- Ph.D. Publications
- Contact Us
College of Business and Innovation – The University of Toledo
2801 W. Bancroft St., Stranahan Hall, ST 1031
Toledo, OH, 43606
PhD – Manufacturing and Technology Management, College of Business and Innovation – The University of Toledo (expected 2014)
MBA – School of Business, Tehran S.U.T University (2008)
B.S. – Mechanical Engineering, Tehran K.N.T University (1998)
My research has largely been focused on healthcare supply chain management, innovation, and technology commercialization. I currently study hospital purchasing for certain physician preference items, and how different parties, especially physicians, play a role in this process and affect the hospital performance.
- Dobrzykowski, D., Saboori-Deilami, V., Hong, P., & Kim, S. (2013). A structured analysis of operations and supply chain management research in healthcare (1982–2011). International Journal of Production Economics.
- Ariss, S. S., & Saboori-Deilami, V., (2012). An Integrated Framework For The Study Of Organizational Innovation. International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, 9(01).
- Saboori-Deilami, V. (2006). “Technical Handbook for Refrigerant Application,” ISBN: 9648175403, Translation to Persian, SWEP, Roozbehan Publication, Tehran.
- Saboori-Deilami, V., Vonderembse M. A., Modi, S. B., Dobrzykowski, D. D. (2013). Exploring Hospital Purchasing for Physician Preference Items. Decision Sciences Institute 44th Annual Meeting. Baltimore, USA.
- Saboori-Deilami, V., Vonderembse M. A., Modi, S. B., Dobrzykowski, D. D. (2013). Hospital Purchasing for Implantable Medical Devices: A Triadic View. Sixth Global Supply Chain Management Conference. Detroit, USA.
- Dobrzykowski, D. D., Hong, P., Kim, S., Saboori-Deilami, V. (2012). Supply Chain research in healthcare: a literature review and research directions. The 5th International Supply Chain Management Symposium and Workshop Secretariat. Tokyo, Japan.
- Saboori-Deilami, V., & Callaway, S. (2012). Downloading Music: A Disruptive Innovation Examined by Technology Acceptance Model. Decision Sciences Institute 43rd Annual Meeting. San Francisco, USA.
- Ariss, S. S. & Saboori-Deilami, V. (2010). Toward an integrated framework for the study of organizational innovation. Decision Sciences Institute 41st Annual Meeting, San Diego, USA
- Saboori-Deilami, V., Anekal, P., Li, B. (2010). Leagile Supply Chain Risk Management Strategy in the Healthcare Industry. 4th International Symposium and Workshop in Global Supply Chain, Madrid, Spain
- University of Toledo Fellowship for 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 Highest Student Award, The University Of Toledo, College Of Graduate Studies (link)
- Academic Excellence Pacemaker of the year 2012, Recognition of Outstanding Academic Achievement, University and Community Service, and leadership, College of Business and Innovation, University of Toledo (link)
I am happily married to Dr. Shiva, the most intelligent, supportive and beautiful girl I have ever met. Shiva and I are blessed to have the cutest little girl in the world, Neely. I enjoy urban and cityscape photography, and traveling.