Welcome to Ph.D. Program
- COBI Home
- Curriculum Information
- Current Student Information
- Current Ph.D. Students
- New Student Information
- Student Resources
- Ph.D. Faculty
- Ph.D. Mission
- Ph.D. Publications
- Contact Us
Saboori Deilami, Vafa
Office: ST 1031
Phone: (419) 530-5690
Personal info: I have worked my way up from a junior sales engineer in the largest manufacturer of air conditioning equipment, to a project lead engineer in the second largest oil and gas engineering company in Iran. I am happily married to Shiva, the most intelligent, supportive and beautiful girl I have ever met. Shiva and I are blessed to have the cutest little girl in the world, Neely. I enjoy urban and cityscape photography, and traveling.
- University of Toledo Fellowship for 2010, 2011, 2012, Highest student award from the University Of Toledo College Of Graduate Studies
- Academic Excellence Pacemaker of the year 2012, College of Business and Innovation, University of Toledo
- Dobrzykowski, D. D., Hong, P., Kim, S., Saboorideilami, V. (Under Review). "30 Years of Operations Management Research in Healthcare: A structured Analysis." International Journal of Production Economics.
- Ariss, S. S. and V. Saboorideilami (2012). "An Integrated Framework for the Study of Organizational Innovation." International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM) 9(01): 1250003-1250026.
- Saboorideilami, V. (2006). “Technical Handbook for Refrigerant Application,” ISBN: 964‐8175‐40‐3, Translation to Farsi, SWEP, Roozbehan Publication, Tehran.
- Dobrzykowski, D. D., Hong, P., Kim, S., Saboorideilami, V. (2012). Supply Chain research in healthcare: a literature review and research directions. The 5th International Supply Chain Management Symposium and Workshop Secretariat. Tokyo, Japan.
- Saboorideilami, V., Callaway, S. (2012). Downloading Music: A Disruptive Innovation Examined by Technology Acceptance Model. Decision Sciences Institute 2012 Annual Meeting. San Francisco, USA.
- Ariss, S. S. and Saboorideilami, V. (2010). Toward an integrated framework for the study of organizational innovation. Decision Sciences Institute 2010 Annual Meeting, San Diego, USA
- Saboorideilami, V., Anekal, P., and Li, B. (2010). Leagile Supply Chain Risk Management Strategy in the Healthcare Industry. 4th International Symposium and Workshop in Global Supply Chain, Madrid, Spain
2008 - MBA, Strategic Management, SUT University, Tehran, Iran
1998 - MS, Mechanical Engineering, KNT University, Tehran, Iran
Research interests: Healthcare Supply Chain Management, Innovation, and Technology Management
Plans after Ph.D.: Faculty position, Teaching and Research
Program stage: Ph.D. Candidate
Date entered UT program: Fall 2009