Office of student retention and academic success
- COBI Home
- Office of Retention and Student Academic Success Homepage
- Contact Information
- Who Is My Adviser?
- 2012-2013 COBI Undergraduate Catalog (Program Requirements)(PDF)
- BBA Majors and Sample Plans of Study
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Honors Program
- Links to UT Support Services
- Minors for Business Majors
- Minors for Non-Business Students
- Rocket Launch Information
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Information
- UT Finance Brochure (Listing of Tuition and Fees)
- UT Office of Financial Aid
- UT Policies
- Wall Street Journal
Academic Support Services
Students wishing to meet with a professional academic adviser in the Office of Student Retention and Academic Success may make an advising appointment by calling 419.530.2087 or by visiting Stranahan Hall-North 3130 during walk-in advising hours, which are posted on this website. Individual appointments fill quickly and often need to be scheduled two to three weeks in advance. Walk-in advising hours are offered to accommodate student demand during priority registration and other peak advising times.
The sign-in list for walk-in advising will be available one-half hour prior to the beginning of the scheduled walk-in time. There is often a wait to meet with an adviser, but the advisers will advise everyone who has signed on the list so long as the student is in the Office of Student Retention and Academic Success at the posted ending time of the walk-in session.