Military Service Center
- College of Adult and Lifelong Learning Home
- GI Bill Processing
- Ohio National Guard Scholarship
- Request Information
- Contact Information
- Apply to UT
- The University of Toledo Veteran's Plaza
- The University of Toledo Student Veterans of America
- Army ROTC
- Air Force ROTC
- Current Student Veterans Request Form
- Called to Active Duty Guidelines
- Military Recognition Cord
- Online Learning
- Military Payment Plan
- Military Parking Permit FAQs
The University of Toledo will award college credit for noncollegiate educational experiences and courses. Such nontraditional credit includes Advanced Placement (AP), Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES), military, portfolio and training credit. Alternative credit will be accepted with the appropriate documentation from the primary source. Credit is posted during the first term of enrollment.
- Training, portfolio and military credit will be evaluated by the appropriate departments to determine applicability.
- Training, portfolio and military credit are assigned corresponding UT course equivalencies whenever possible. Courses that do not fulfill specific degree program requirements may transfer as electives.
- Official transcripts and/or documentation for alternative credit can be obtained from the following Web sites: