- Testing Services Home
- Meet the Staff
- Main Campus Test Center
- Scott Park Test Center
- National Standardized Testing
- Distance Learning Test Proctoring
- Career Specific Certifications
Prior Learning Assessment
Military Service Center
- Academic Policies
- Assessment Plan
- Center for Successful Aging
- Diversity Resources
- Maps, Directions
- Office of Accessibility
- Online Learning
- Rocket Solution Central
- Strategic Planning
- Student Organizations
- Testing Services
- UT Learning Collaborative
- Writing Center
Make-Up Testing Phone Number 419.530.2011
Policies and Procedures for Students
Students wishing to make up a missed exam must first contact their instructor for approval. The instructor will make arrangements with the Main Campus Testing Center for this makeup exam
Please note the following:
- A photo ID is required in order to take any tests.
- Tests are filed under the professor’s name not the class name or section. Please KNOW THE NAME OF YOUR PROFESSOR
- All test tests must be completed by the time the test center closes.
- Tests will be administered according to conditions determined by instructor (time allowance, deadline, permitted testing aids)
- Items not allowed in the testing room include: food, drinks, cell phones or any electronic devices, backpacks, purses, hats, sunglasses, wallets, or key chains. Storage lockers are available on-site for these items. Cell phones must be turned off prior to storage.
- Test Center staff has final determination of what is allowed into the testing room.
Scheduling a make-up exam:
Make-up testing is offered on a walk-in basis any time during published office hours.
There is no fee for taking a make-up exam.
This Test Center serves as a proctored environment for UT faculty make-up tests; the exams will be graded by the instructor.
Notes: We act as a proctor for exams, and as such, exercise no control over the availability of your test, over the extension of test times and deadlines, or other parameters, such as the use of extraneous materials. Ask us about the test parameters as indicated by your instructor on the proctoring request form.
We also coordinate with the Office of Academic Access for extended time testing and with Distance Learning primarily for residual hard copy on-site proctored testing for mid-terms and finals.
If you are having issues with the above links, right-click it instead and choose "Save Target As..."