- Testing Services Home
- Meet the Staff
- Main Campus Test Center
- Scott Park Test Center
- National Standardized Testing
- Distance Learning Test Proctoring
- Career Specific Certifications
Prior Learning Assessment
Military Service Center
- Academic Policies
- Assessment Plan
- Center for Successful Aging
- Diversity Resources
- Maps, Directions
- Office of Accessibility
- Online Learning
- Rocket Solution Central
- Strategic Planning
- Student Organizations
- Testing Services
- UT Learning Collaborative
- Writing Center
- ISO Quality Testing
pan, a division of TALX, is a leading provider of talent assessment and technology solutions for corporate and government clients worldwide.
The University of Toledo Testing Center offers the following assessments for PAN:
- FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigations).
- GPO (Government Printing Office).
- CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection).
- IDC (Institute for Diversity Certification).
- ISOS (Indiana Secretary of State Securities Division).
- JC Penney.
- Jones/NCTI (Satellite Installer and Technician Certifications).
- Qwest/Century Link Communications.
- TSA (Transportation Security Administration).
- USPS (United States Postal Service).
- Verizon, Safeway SMPI, Safeway Leadership Program, AmeriSave, Caesars Entertainment, Payless, and Psych Associates.
Contact PAN for information about these programs: