- Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Chancellor and Executive Vice President
- Administration, VP
- External Affairs/ Equity, Diversity & Community Engagement
- Chief Financial Officer & Vice President for Finance
- General Counsel
- Government Relations
- Institutional Advancement
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Student Affairs
- UT Medical Center
University HallRoom 3630 Mail Stop 963
Fax: 419.530.8567 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaye Patten Wallace
Before joining the University of Toledo, Kaye Patten Wallace served as associate vice president for student services at Old Dominion University, as well as the acting director of residence life.
Wallace also held a variety of positions at Wayne State University, including assistant vice president for student development and assistant vice president for advising and retention.
At Wayne State, she served on the faculty at the College of Education, teaching courses in career development and counseling.
Wallace received a bachelor's degree in sociology from California State University and two advanced degrees from Wayne State - a master's in guidance and counseling and a doctorate in counselor education.