- April 7 - Survivorship Book Club
- "Chicken Soup Mini ed."
- April 14 - Movie Night
- "Secret Life of Bees"
- April 17 - Game Night
- April 17 - Paint for a Purpose
- at Uncork the Artist
- April 21 - Book club
- "The Wedding"
- See all events
- >> Visit our Facebook Page!!
Health and Human Servcies, Room 1100
Dr. Amy Thompson, PhD
Dr. Timothy R. Jordan, PhD
Pink Sneakers is a way to find friendship and support while walking!
When: Every Tuesday and Thursday
Start Date: October 1st
Time: 12-1 pm
Place: Ottawa Park, Main Shelter House, Kenwood Blvd., (across from Toledo Hospital)
Reasons why you should join:
Physical Activity is crucial to avoid a recurrence of cancer.
If you join, there are several benefits:
1.Iincrease your physical fitness
2. Reduce your risk for recurrence
3. Meet other survivors and form new friendships