Eberly Center Resources
- ECW Home
- Mission Statement
- What We Do
- Support the ECW
- Staff Listing
- Advisory Board
- Contact Info
Programs & Activities
The Catharine S. Eberly Center for Women promotes the advancement of women at the University of Toledo and in the community by creating an environment that supports learning, discovery, engagement and enables women to achieve their highest potential.
Our Values and Beliefs:
- We believe in the empowerment of women.
- We believe ECW impacts the university at all levels.
- We believe in women’s acquisition of 21st century knowledge, skills and technology.
- We believe in women’s ability to be global citizens.
- We believe in the value of women’s leadership.
- We believe in diversity, civility and collaboration.
- We believe in a woman’s right to dignity and safety in education, work, community and homes.
- We believe that women’s physical and mental health and well-being are fundamental to women’s success.