About Camp Adventure
The University of Toledo Camp Adventure™ Youth Services program is a not-for-profit, educational organization of professional staff members of caring, committed, and competent individuals dedicated in their service to children and youth.
The Camp Adventure™ Youth Services program serves children and youth of military families overseas by integrating our students learning with service, developing new knowledge, skills and competencies, as well as offering an opportunity to participate in a worthwhile service learning endeavor. Camp Adventure™ Youth Services program is noted for its dynamic zest, energy, and enthusiasm, as well as commitment to quality and excellence.
Camp Adventure™ Youth Services is a national organization based in Cedar Falls, Iowa
at the University of Northern Iowa, with alliance partners and training sites on college
campuses through out the U.S.
UT is one of their partners.
Your participation in the Camp Adventure™ Youth Services program can make a difference in the lives of others, and to help you discover your inner talents and abilities.
- Camp Adventure™ Youth Services trademark programs include day camps, aquatic programs, and child development center internships around the world.
- Camp Adventure™ Youth Services trains college students to provide services for children and youth around the world.
- One of the distinct features of Camp Adventure™ Youth Services is our flexibility. We design services to meet the unique needs of each community we visit and serve.
- Camp Adventure™ Youth Services currently serves more than 10,000 children daily during the summer.
CAMP ADVENTURE™ YOUTH SERVICES FACTS
- A nationally award winning program incorporating the principles of service learning into the educational experiences of individuals.
- Promoting high-quality, high-impact program and services for children and youth, Camp Adventure™ Youth Services encourages global awareness and cultural sensitivity as well as diversity and inclusion.
- The program is offered at 150 sites in Asia, Europe, and the United States, and serves 750,000 children and youth annually based on daily participation rates.
Complete an Information Card to receive additional information and learn more about how you can become involved in Camp Adventure.