Camp Adventure Information
- Camp Adventure Home
- Contact Us
- Message from the Director
- Getting Started
- Camp Adventure
- Inquiry Card
- Center for International Studies and Programs
Snyder Memorial Room 1000
Follow these steps to get started in Camp Adventure:
- Complete UT's general Inquiry card
- Consult with your academic adviser on how Camp Adventure will fit into your program of study.
- Complete UNI's Camp Adventure one page informational sheet, which will be sent to your email
- If you meet the requirements, you will be invited to participate in the LAC by UNI.
- RSVP to Camp Adventure for the LAC you wish to attend: October 8, 2011 & December 3, 2011
The Camp Adventure Leadership Assessment Conference (LAC) is a group interview process
that will allow you to gain additional information about the Camp Adventure program
and also give the Camp Adventure leaders the opportunity to assess your leadership qualities
and ability to be a positive role model. Participants must attend one LAC.
After attending the LAC, you will be notified within two weeks regarding your acceptance in to Camp Adventure.
You will then be required to attend official Camp Adventure training. Training will be held every Wednesday evening from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. during Spring semester. There is also two training all day Saturday session. Attendance to all trainings is mandatory.
You will also need to plan for your trip, create a timeline, observe important deadlines, secure passport.
Prepare personally, academically, and financially for this opportunity.