Camp Adventure Information
- Camp Adventure Home
- Contact Us
- Message from the Director
- Getting Started
- Camp Adventure
- Inquiry Card
- Center for International Studies and Programs
Snyder Memorial Sutie 1000
Follow these steps to get started in Camp Adventure:
- Complete UT's general Inquiry card or email your name, email, and phone number to email@example.com
- You will then receive an email from the University of Northern Iowa (UNI) with a general
Make sure to also check your junk mail for this email, sometimes it gets misdirected.
- Fill out the one page UNI general information form about your past experience with
- Email this form back to the University of Northern Iowa.
- The University of Northern Iowa will review your general information form, and if
approved, you will be invited to a Leadership Assessment Center (LAC) for a group
- After being invited by the University of Northern Iowa, attend the LAC in November for training.
The Camp Adventure Leadership Assessment Center (LAC) hosts the group interview process
that will allow you to gain additional information about the Camp Adventure program
and also give the Camp Adventure leaders the opportunity to assess your leadership qualities
and ability to be a positive role model. Participants must attend one LAC training.
After attending the LAC interview, you will be notified within a few weeks regarding your acceptance in to Camp Adventure.
You will then be required to attend official Camp Adventure training. Training will be held during the Spring semester in addition, there are two all-day Saturday training sessions. Attendance to all trainings is mandatory.
You will also need to plan for your trip, create a timeline, observe important deadlines, secure passport. Also consider preparing personally, academically, and financially for this opportunity.
To meet with a Camp Adventure student coordinator click here.