- CISP Home
- Welcome Message
- Mission & History
- Contact Us
- Meet the Team
- CISP Brochure
- Inquiry Card
Explore Your World
- International Students
- Faculty & Staff
- CISP Information Session
- Request a CISP Presentation
- Global Assistance Resources
- Notary Services
- Scholarships & Travel Grant
- UT Explorers (events)
- Global Voices: International Speakers
- Global Exchange
Living Learning Community
- International Food Guide
- Rocket ReCycle
(bicycle loan program for international students)
- International Institutional Affiliations (Letter of Intent & MOU templates)
- International Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Student Success Resources
- Student Affairs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Honors College
Snyder Memorial 1000
|International Education Week 2013 Photo Contest Winners|
International Photo Contest! UT students, faculty and staff are invited to enter an international photo contest for a chance to win movie tickets and dinner for 2!
'International photos' are defined as photos taken overseas or domestic photos of international events.
One photo submission per person.
E-submit your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on Monday, Nov 4.
When submitting your international photo via e-mail please include the following in your email:
1. Subject Line: CISP Photo Contest.
2. Please attach one (1) photo and provide key identifying information:
- Your name
- Expected graduation year*
- Location of photo
- Date photo was taken
- Note if you are a student, faculty or staff member
* students only need to provide this information
3. Photo submissions quality: Photos will be printed on 8x11 glossy photo paper and hung in the large SU glass display case. Be sure your photo quality will accommodate the 8 x 10 size photo.
One vote per person
UT Community is invited to stop by the lounge to participate in IEW events and to vote for your favorite student photo and your favorite faculty/staff photo.
Submitted photos will be displayed in the Student Union Tom Trimble Lounge (SU 2nd floor) from November 5-15, during that time we will also accept votes from the campus community on their favorite student photo and faculty/staff photo.
Ballots can be picked up and returned to the Student Union Administration Office in the room 2525.
| UT World Cup Soccer Tournament