- Study Abroad Home
- Welcome Message
- Study Abroad Program Flyer
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sign Up Today: CISP
- Get Started
- Prospective Student
- Accepted Student
- Current Student
- Education Abroad Partners
- Center for International Studies and Programs
Explore Your World
- International Students
- Faculty & Staff
- CISP Information Session
- Request a CISP Presentation
- Global Assistance Resources
- Scholarships & Travel Grant
- GPS (Global Programming Specialist)
- Global Voices: International Speakers
- Global Exchange
Living Learning Community
- International Food Guide
- Rocket ReCycle
(bicycle loan program for international students)
- International Institutional Affiliations (Letter of Intent & MOU templates)
- International Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Division of Student Success
- Student Affairs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Honors College
The Center for International Studies and Programs is excited to help you through the
study abroad process. You are joining a community of like-minded students who have an interest to explore
Why Study Abroad?
There are any many reasons that will lead to academic, professional and personal growth:
- expand academic learning in a new setting
- expand your worldview
- learn a second language
- opportunity to travel
- get to know another culture first-hand
- develop skills and give you experiences beyond the classroom
- make friends and network around the world
- learn more about yourself and others
- enhances employment opportunities
Study Abroad Testimonial Videos Spain, Germany, England, Costa Rica Prague, Czech Republic
Check out this Student Travel Journal to see and hear from others. Created by UT study abroad alum Kaylee Henman.
What and Where Can I Study?
There are many resources to help you choose a program which fits your academic, professional, and life goals abroad.
Study Abroad Partner Programs: This document highlights and compares basic requirements, fields of study, locations, and cost.
Remember, CISP international specialist would be welcome the opportunity to partner with you to determine a study abroad program which fits your academic, career and personal goals, as well as your budget.
Get Started Today! What interests you? Sign up for an information session to lean more, its time to explore your world.
Education Abroad Checklist: Keeps you on track
1. Attend a CISP Information Session
2. Schedule Appointment #1 with Program Specialist
3. Explore Funding
4. Meet with your Academic Adviser
5. Meet with a Financial Aid Adviser
6. Schedule Appointment #2 with Program Specialist.
7. Apply for Program
The international specialist welcomes the opportunity to meet with you to determine a study abroad program which best fits your academic, career and personal goals, as well as your budget.
Once you select a program, you can begin the application process and move on to utilize the Accepted Students resources.
Check out these helpful videos:
|Financing Your Program
||Choosing A Program