- Education Abroad Home
- Education Abroad Ambassadors
- Information Session
- Prospective Student
- Accepted Student
- Current Student
- Video Testimonials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Education Abroad Program Flyer
- Education Abroad Expo:
Sept. 16, 2014
- Guide to Studying Abroad Book
- Center for International Studies and Programs
Explore Your World
- International Students
- Faculty & Staff
- CISP Information Session
- Request a CISP Presentation
- Global Assistance Resources
- Scholarships & Travel Grant
- UT Explorers (events)
- Global Voices: International Speakers
- International Food Guide
- Rocket ReCycle
(bicycle loan program for international students)
- International Institutional Affiliations (Letter of Intent & MOU templates)
- International Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Tutoring Resources
- Student Affairs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Honors College
Snyder Memorial email@example.com
The Center for International Studies and Programs is excited to help you through the
education abroad process. You are joining a community of like-minded students who have an interest to explore
Why Education Abroad?
There are any many reasons that will lead to academic, professional and personal growth:
- Earn college credit while progressing toward graduation
- Learn about and immerse yourself in a new culture
- Exposure to new ideas and philosophies
- Master a second-language
- Increase your self-confidence
- Gain independence and maturity
- Grow your global network of friends
- Enhance your resume
- Develop global competencies
- Build cross-cultural communication and analytical skills
- Develop the ability to adapt to new circumstances
What and Where Can I Study?
There are many resources to help you choose a program which fits your academic, professional, and life goals abroad. We have many program options including Short Term, Faculty-led Programs, Direct Exchange Programs, University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) Programs, International Studies Abroad (ISA) Programs, Semester at Sea, and many more!
CISP international specialist would be welcome the opportunity to partner with you to determine a study abroad program which fits your academic, career and personal goals, as well as your budget.
Get Started Today! What interests you?
Sign up for an information session to lean more, it's time to explore your world.
A Student Guide to Study Abroad
To access the free eBook copy of A Student Guide to Study Abroad, you will be asked to complete a quick survey which will help us learn more about student interest and potential obstacles. After completing the survey, you will immediately be able to complete the free download from any computer, tablet or mobile device. Select any of the following formats:
- .epub (for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch; Android; NOOK, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet;
Sony Reader and other eReaders)
- .mobi (for Kindle and Kindle Fire)
- PDF (for laptop or PC)
Once you move through the "Getting Started" steps and select a program, you can begin
the application process and move on to utilize the Accepted Students resources.
Check out these helpful videos below and hear education abroad testimonials here.
|Financing Your Program
||Choosing A Program