- Welcome Page
- Philosophy & Goals
- Application & Admission
- Handbook & Manuals
- Student Organization
- Student/Alumni News
- Financial Aid
- Professional Organizations
- Contact School Psychology at
Wendy S. Cochrane, Ph.D, NCSP Wendy.Cochrane@utoledo.edu
Office HH 3100G
Office of Student Services
3100 Gillham Hall, MS 914
Toledo, OH 43606
Student Services Website
Deadlines for admission to begin the program in Fall 2015:
First Application Deadline: December 15, 2014. Applications will be reviewed and on-campus interviews will be held on January 22 & 23, 2015.
Second Application Deadline: February 15, 2015. Applications will be reviewed and on-campus interviews will be held on March 19 & 20, 2015.
Final Application Deadline: May 15, 2015. Applications will be reviewed and on-campus interviews will be held on June 4 & 5, 2015.
Submit your application and the following materials to the College of Graduate Studies:
- Graduate school application for the Master’s degree in School Psychology (Main Campus Application).
- GRE scores (taken within the last 5 years).
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, at least one of which must address the applicant’s academic potential (i.e., from a University faculty member).
- Statement of purpose, which should be 2-3 pages, and detail why the applicant would like to pursue a career in school psychology and may include personal experiences. The statement of purpose should be typed and submitted to the Graduate School rather than typed in the space provided in the online Graduate School application.
- Official Undergraduate transcripts (and Graduate if appropriate).
- Professional Resume.
Review of applications:
Once an applicant's file is complete, it will be forwarded to the Department Screening Committee for consideration. To be consistent with national training standards and to ensure sufficient faculty members are available to advise and mentor students, there are a limited number of applicants who are admitted into the program each year. As a result, admission is competitive. The Screening Committee will notify those applicants that have been invited for a campus interview soon after the application deadline dates. All applicants interested in being considered for the program must participate in the interview day. Prior to arriving to the interview day, applicants must interview a school psychologist and ask the questions found at this link, Questions for school psychologist.
Question about applying or admissions?
Contact Wendy Cochrane, Program Director at Wendy.Cochrane@utoledo.edu or 419-530-2013.
Questions about being a UT school psychology graduate students?
Contact one of our current students, Hanna Wutrick at Hanna.Wutrick@rockets.utoledo.edu