- Welcome Page
- Philosophy & Goals
- Application & Admission
- Handbook & Manuals
- Student Organization
- Student/Alumni News
- Financial Aid
- Professional Organizations
- Contact School Psychology at
Wendy S. Cochrane, Ph.D, NCSP Wendy.Cochrane@utoledo.edu
Office HH 3100G
Office of Student Services
3100 Gillham Hall, MS 914
Toledo, OH 43606
Student Services Website
Deadlines for admission to begin the program in Fall 2015:
First Application Deadline: December 15, 2014. Applications will be reviewed and on-campus interviews will be held on January 22 & 23, 2015.
Second Application Deadline: February 15, 2015. Applications will be reviewed and on-campus interviews will be held on March 19 & 20, 2015.
Final Application Deadline: May 15, 2015. Applications will be reviewed and on-campus interviews will be held on June 4 & 5, 2015.
Submit your application and the following materials to the College of Graduate Studies:
- Graduate school application for the Master’s degree in School Psychology (Main Campus Application).
- GRE scores (taken within the last 5 years).
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, at least one of which must address the applicant’s academic potential (i.e., from a University faculty member).
- Statement of purpose, which should be 2-3 pages, and detail why the applicant would like to pursue a career in school psychology and may include personal experiences. The statement of purpose should be typed and submitted to the Graduate School rather than typed in the space provided in the online Graduate School application.
- Official Undergraduate transcripts (and Graduate if appropriate).
- Professional Resume.
Question about applying or admissions?
Contact Wendy Cochrane, Program Director at Wendy.Cochrane@utoledo.edu or 419-530-2013.
Questions about being a UT school psychology graduate students?
Contact one of our current students, Hanna Wutrick at Hanna.Wutrick@rockets.utoledo.edu