- OPERS Legislative Updates Video and Materials Posted.
- STRS Legislative Updates Video and Materials Posted
- Service Awards
- Vacation Policy
- Apple Tree Nursery School
- Early Learning Center Child Care
- Culture of Diversity
- Business Operations Resources
- Human Resources Policies
- Holiday Schedule
- IMPACT Employee Assistance Program
24/7/365 phone support
Scott Park Campus
Academic Services, Suite 1000
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The US Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration (ETA) offers employment-related assistance to workers to improve their re-employment prospects and prepare for job transitions. The Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) provides information on health and retirement benefit rights to help American workers make decisions regarding their health coverage in case of job loss.
You can get more information about the services and information that they offer at http://www.dol.gov/dol/highlights/highlights-more.htm#job_loss.