- OPERS Legislative Updates Video and Materials Posted.
- STRS Legislative Updates Video and Materials Posted
- Service Awards
- Vacation Policy
- Apple Tree Nursery School
- Early Learning Center Child Care
- Culture of Diversity
- Business Operations Resources
- Human Resources Policies
- Holiday Schedule
- IMPACT Employee Assistance Program
24/7/365 phone support
Transportation Center, Suite 1100
Faculty Labor Relations is located in University Hall Room 3280.
The staff of the department work closely with Human Resources, the Provost's Office, and the Deans of each College to resolve issues that affect faculty members. The staff is committed to working with the University of Toledo chapter of the AAUP and all levels of the administration to ensure fair and equitable treatment of faculty members.
Specifically, the office addresses issues related to the faculty Collective Bargaining Agreement, the University Policy Manual, and various grievances filed by faculty.
Phone: (419) 530-4017
Fax: (419) 530-2924