- Risk Management
- Workers' Compensation - Main Campus
- Workers' Compensation - Health Science Campus
- Contact Us
Policies and Procedures Manual
Certificates of Insurance
University groups using non-University facilities and premises often are required to furnish a certificate of insurance showing evidence of the University's insurance coverage by the University. Also, renting/leasing equipment, sending students to intern site and many contractual services are other situations where the other party may want to see the University's proof of insurance coverage. Proof of insurance is proved by a document called a Certificate of Insurance. These Certificates are provided by the insurance company and are requested by Risk Management.
Property and general liability certificates may be secured by contacting the Main Campus Risk Management Office at 419-530-3655 or email email@example.com
When you request a Certificate of Insurance, please provide the following information:
- Name and address of the Certificate Holder: This is the person or company that is requesting the certificate.
- Type of insurance: Is the Certificate Holder requesting proof of property insurance, general liability or professional liability?
- Reason for the Certificate: If you are renting facilties for a University function, indicate where and when. If you are renting or leasing equipment, indicate what is being rented/leased, duration of rental/lease and value of the rented/leased equipment. If you are going to a clinical facility and need proof of professional liability insurance, indicate the site, location, time period and profession.