New to UT Online
- Programs of Study
- Is Online Learning Right for You?
- Tips for Successful Online Learners
- Online Support Staff
- Tuition & Scholarships
- Transfer Students
- Military Personnel
- Apply Today
- Request Information
Current Online Students
- Get Started
- Course Schedules
- Blackboard Toolkit
- Student Services
- Test Proctoring
- UT Online Home
Memorial Field House
Mail Stop 129
UT Eileen Burg Military Scholarship for Active Military
Ohio residents who are active military, or non-residents stationed in Ohio and who take all courses via distance learning will qualify for UT’s Eileen Burg Military Scholarship.
- Eligible military must apply for and use the Federal Tuition Assistance.
- The UT Eileen Burg Military scholarship will cover the remaining tuition (after TA) and the general fee.
- All other fees are covered by the recipient.
- Ohio residents must submit a current LES
- Non-residents stationed in Ohio must submit a copy of their orders
- A current LES or a candidate’s orders and a TA Authorization are the only documents required to qualify for the scholarship.
- TA exception: If a candidate does not qualify for the TA for any reason other than punitive, she/he is still eligible for the UT Eileen Burg Scholarship.
- The scholarship will cover full tuition, but not any applicable fees.
- Documentation must be submitted as proof that the TA was denied or that the candidate was ineligible.
- Recipients may also apply for Federal Tuition Assistance (FAFSA).
If you are a veteran and plan to use your education benefits, UT has an excellent Military Service Center.