- JHCEHSHS Home
- Dean's Welcome
- About the College
- Departments & Programs
- Clinics & Special Programs
- Centers & Research
- Grants / Projects
- Research Consultation Center
- Support Your College
The College Appointment and Promotion Committee (APC) responsibilities include:
- Provide College-level review of faculty dossiers and make recommendations to the Dean of the College regarding promotion and initial appointments.
- Periodically review, update, and make recommendations regarding criteria for appointment to rank, promotion, and awarding of tenure.
- Communicate with the Faculty Affairs Committee regarding issues of mutual interest which include, but are not limited to, faculty evaluation policies and procedures as they relate to promotion and the awarding of tenure.
- Conduct mid-promotion/tenure review of a dossier upon request of a faculty member.
|Committee Membership (2012-2013)|
|Occupational Therapy (Rehabilitation Sciences)||Alexia Metz|
|Physical Therapy (Rehabilitation Sciences)||Abraham Lee|
|At Large member||Martin Rice|
- Members shall serve a term of three years with one program member rotating off the committee each year.
- Initially, the members of the committee shall serve for 1, 2, and 3 years, to be determined by the members of the committee.
- The member-at-large shall serve a 3-year term.