- IECSE Teachers
- ECE Teachers
- College Faculty
- In The News
- Forms/Guides to Support Itinerant Consultation Practices
Announcements"Guide to Itinerant ECSE Services" book published!
2801 W. Bancroft, MS-954, Toledo, Ohio email@example.com
- Professional Development Workshop: Charlevoix- Emmett Intermediate School District, Boyne City, MI August 23, 2011
- Consultation & Embedded Instruction - Related Services - SST Region 11: Columbus, OH April 16, 2010
- Professional Development Workshop: Shelby County, Alabama March 2010
- Professional Development Program-SST Region 11: Columbus, OH Oct. 30th & Nov. 20th
- Presentation-CEC-DEC-Annual Conference: Albuquerque, N.M. October 2009
- WSOS Professional Development Workshop: Bowling Green, Ohio Sept.3 2009
- Professional Development Workshop: Appleton WI, March 2009
- Professional Development Workshop: Shelby County, Alabama February 2009
- OCCRRA Conference Participants:Mohican State Park Conference March 2008
- Project DIRECT SNAPSHOT: What does the Consultation Model look like?
- HIGHLIGHTS: Project DIRECT Policy Brief approved
- Project DIRECT Training: Itinerant ECSE Training Modules
- EVENTS: September 5 & 6 Conference Presentations
Itinerant ECSE Teachers
This web site contains a range of reference and resource materials and opportunities for interactive communication. The materials were selected or designed to improve the professional practice of Itinerant ECSE teachers in Ohio who provide developmental support and instruction to young children who have IEPs and who are 3- 5 years old.
While the primary focus of Itinerant ECSE teachers has been providing direct services to children who have IEPs, the ODE advocates a shift to a consultative approach wherein the Itinerant ECSE teacher supports the implementation of the IEP through consultation with other adults such as early childhood teachers and parents.
Toaccess the ODE policy statement go to the Ohio Department of Education website. Please visit this site periodically so you can examine additions to site content, ‘breaking news’ re: Itinerant ECSE services in Ohio and across the U.S., access e-mail list serve programs, and review professional training options for Itinerant ECSE teachers within your region or across Ohio (including distance learning opportunities).
Please visit all or any pages within this web site.
Again, welcome to Project DIRECT!