Financial Aid Menu
- Financial Aid Home
- Applying for Aid
- Consumer Information Links
- Contact Us
- Dates / Deadlines
- HSC Financial Aid
- Loan Consolidation
- Student Loan Code of Conduct (Draft)
- Staff Directory
- Summer Financial Aid Information (application available after April 1, 2013 on the myUT portal)
- Work Study Program
- Financial Literacy
- U.S. Dept of Education
- Federal Student Guide
- DL Master Promissory Note
- Entrance Counseling-Stafford & Grad PLUS
- Exit Counseling Stafford, GradPlus & Teach
- Entrance/ATS Teach Grant Counseling
- Perkins Entrance Interview Counseling
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Registrar's Office
- Treasurer's Office
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Mail Stop 314
Direct Stafford Loan Process:
To process your Federal Stafford Loan:
1.Accept, decline and /or reduce your Federal Direct Stafford Loan online through Self-Serve at : http://myut.utoledo.edu/
2.Follow the links below to complete your Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) (if you have not completed one at The University of Toledo in the past 10 years) and your loan entrance counseling if needed.
Promissory Note Link:
3. Enroll and attend classes for at least 6 credit hours at the graduate level in a degree-seeking program (can not be provisional or special student status).
Direct Grad/Plus Loan Process:
To process your Federal Direct Grad/Plus Loan:
1)Comple the 2012-2013 Graduate/Professional Plus Loan Request at studentloans.gov
2)Complete the Grad/Plus Loan Entrance Counseling electronically at the link listed below.
3)Follow the links below to complete your Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) (if you have not completed one at The University of Toledo in the past 10 years)
Promissory Note Link:
Grad/Plus Entrance Counseling Link:
4) Enroll and attend classes for at least 6 credit hours at the graduate level in a degree-seeking program (can not be provisional or special student status).
Federal Loan(s) will not be delivered to a student’s account until the University has a valid FAFSA on file, acceptance of the loan(s), and entrance counseling and a MPN have been completed and recorded at the University.